25 May 2009

It's Another Bank Holiday


It's a UK Bank Holiday today so there's no blog. Despite residing in France, I still like the thought of UK Bank Holidays so I'm having the day off.

But I do want to report that my Blog was hacked into over the weekend and a faked picture of me totally wasted and sleeping under my neighbour's table was put onto my 'welcome' page. I'm consulting the authorities to see what can be done about this intrusion. Thankfully I was able to sober up from our 4-day Baby Shower party and return my Blog site to its normal state.

More about the party next week.


1 comment:

Jeanette Dolphin said...

Hi Tom! It's Jeanette Dolphin (Chris' wife or the chick that was driving to Gorge du Verdon instead of Tan's house).

Tan sent me your blog...and I almost got wrapped up in it...but I had to stop as I am not retired yet!

Check out my blog...similar concept, but it's more of the account of my children and I exploring the area.

By the way - Are you sure that isn't you under Tan's table after the baby shower? haha!