4 June 2009

Things I’ll Never Hear Said To Me

There are things which are said and then there are things which remain unsaid. The following are things which I’ll never hear being said to me:

1.       Guy – will you help me with my PC (he’s a gooooroooo)

2.       Kitty – I’ve cleaned and tidied my bedroom

3.       Julie – let’s roll about on the floor in front of the fire

4.       Julie – what would you like to watch on TV?

5.       Waiters – would you like a drink before you order sir?

6.       French Drivers – after you, please you go first

7.       Neighbour Tan – you don’t want another drink, do you?

8.       Shadow – woof, woof, woof, woof (he only ever barks 3 times)

9.       Kitty – I only need 4 euros for lunch today (usually it’s between 8 and 10)

10.   Julie – you sunbathe today and I’ll do the weeding in the garden

11.   Julie – I just can’t stand going to the shops today

12.   Julie – let me pay for lunch this time darling

13.   French Shopkeeper – of course I’ll change it sir or would you like a refund?

14.   France Telecom – can I help you?

15.   French neighbor – bonjour

16.   Julie – would you like me to help you wash the car?

17.   Lottery Organisation – you’ve won!

18.   French Bank Manager – we’re going to refund all those charges we’ve made on your account

19.   Local Wine Merchant – you buy so much we’re going to give you a discount

20.   UK Inland Revenue – we’re paying back all the extra tax you’ve paid

21.   French woman in car park who bashes your car as she opens her door – oops sorry – let me pay for the damage

22.   Mayor’s Office – Mr Cupples you’ve got such a big garden we’re going to do it for you

23.   Guy – Thomas I’ve written to the TV channel and you have dinner dates with Suzi Perry, Vicky Butler-Henderson and Britney Spears

24.   Google Blog Organiser – you’re blog is sooooo good we’re going to publish it.   

 

No comments: