5 May 2009

I'm Trying Not To Fall Into The Trap.....

...of not doing a weekday blog posting. Normally, the weekend is fertile blog writing time. I'm usually up early and write for a couple of hours but the bank holiday weekend was quite socially busy and I've written nothing at all - at all!'

I was full of good intentions this morning but of course we're back on school run duty and then J and I had to go and sort out our dishwasher issues. Returning after lunch I thought I'd be able to write something interesting or witty (I never seem to get both in the same posting!) but then decided to give my nicely warmed up Alfa an oil and filter change and then just as I was sitting down to fire up the PC some friends came over and that was that.  

So - I apologise. I'll try and get back to normal tomorrow - I promise!   

No comments: